Sunday, August 28, 2011

Food Blogs

I love to read food blogs but let me clarify.  I love food blogs written by real people, not chefs or professional's.  Now, if they've become a professional food writer because of the success of their blog, I'll still give them a chance.  But usually, they get too fancy for me.  I like blogs that bring back the food from my childhood.  One of my personnal favorites is the Pioneer Woman.  I like her blog because it captures her whole life, not just her cooking.  I've slowly been making my way through her recipes.  One of my personnal fav's is her sloppy joe recipe.  It's absolutely perfect!  I found a recipe converter to halve the servings but found that once I ate it all, I wanted more!  Last night, at around 9 pm, I decided to make her lasagna  and it was easy and delicious! And, I had everything on hand so I didn't have to run out to the store.  I should've taken a picture but I dug in before I thought of it.  I'll post about my other fav blog sites more in the future.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment