Monday, August 29, 2011

randomness

Here's what I've been thinking about:


Going back to school to become a nurse.  I'm pretty sure I can do it.  I've worked in a medical and research lab as a certified laboratory technician.  One thing I'd like to accomplish is to dispell a few myths.

Show of hands please:

You have a family member in the hospital getting ready for surgery.  Do you believe that you can hop down to the lab and donate blood for his/her surgery?

Please let me know.


Second:  I've been thinking about working for a non for profit organization.  Just something about them appeals to me.

Third:  I don't celebrate Christmas.  For me, it's always been a very commercial holiday; therefore I've stayed in my nice and cozy Florida home for the past ten years.  But...I've been thinking about going home this year for Xmas.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment