Thursday, August 25, 2011

hi again

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

hobbies

In the past, when asked what my hobbies are I haven't always been honest. Some view my hobbies as childish, but you know what? I don't care anymore. I enjoy them and that's all that matters. So here are a few of my hobbies:

1. Reading. Love it. Especially sci-fi, paranormal romance and thrillers. Some of my fav authors are Sherilyn Kenyon, Laurell K Hamilton, Nora Roberts, JD Robb etc.

2. Movies. Love em as well. Sci-fi and horror especially but i won't say no to a good comedy. Not so fond of drama's 'cause there's enough of that in life

3. Cooking. I don't cook alot, because it's just me so when I do cook, I usually eat for days

4. Lego's. This started in childhood and has continued ever since. There's something about taking 1500 random pieces and making this:




(sorry on a harry potter kick right now :)




TV: I have my favorite show that i like to watch. There are too many to list here


So, what are your hobbies?

I originally started a blog about starting over at 40. I've just recently retired from a rewarding career after 22 years and had no idea what I wanted to do next. I still don't, for that matter, but I'm not stressing out about it (yet). Everyone was always asking, what are you going to do now, what's next, etc. that I was starting to freak out. It seemed to me that I should automatically know what I want to do next. But here's the thing: I don't know. So I've decided not to stress about it. I figure when I know, I'll know. I don't have alot of money but if budgeted carefully, I'll be fine. So we'll see where life leads me and hopefully you'll be here for the journey. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment