Monday, August 29, 2011

There and back

Well, I made it to Whole Foods (well, I drove past it first--it's located in a two story building, it's on the bottom and Target's on the second floor).  I must say, the place is amazing.  It's the perfect place for someone wanting to eat all organic.  Be warned though--eating organic is expensive.  You need to weigh your finances vs your preference.  If you can afford it, go for it.  Or you can be selective with what organic goods you use.  I will tell you one thing though, this is the place where you can find just about anything.  I found the garam masala I was looking for. I bought a small container of pineapple chunks to eat on the way home (that's another post--traffic in Tampa!). I also bought a cheese I didn't know was vegetarian 'till I was putting it away (and it was cheaper than what i usually buy), Naan and an absolutely fantastic tziki.  That was lunch, btw.  Na'an and tziki.  They don't go together traditionally but they did a fine job for me.  So, what's the verdict?  I say, it's worth a trip or several.  I do want to go back and invest in some of their oils.  They had an amazing selection.  So, whenever I'm close by, I'm stopping in.  It's convenient that it's on the way to Raymond Jame's Stadium ('Bucs) and the George Steinbreiner Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment